The best brow tint. Love the fact that the brows look so natural & the tint usually last me about 3 weeks☺️
Brow Tint Kit
The Brow Code at-home Brow Tint Kit has been designed to give you the brows of your dreams. The Kit features rich pigment combinations and long-lasting results.
- Synthetic Fragrance-Free
- Ethically Sourced
- Not Pregnancy Safe
Designed by Founder Melanie Marris, The Brow Code DIY Tint Kit is the perfect solution for adding definition and depth to the brows in between professional salon services. If you’ve been looking for the perfect product to give your brows that natural but defined look, then this DIY Brow Tint Kit is the product for you.
The brow tint lasts up to 7 days on the skin and up to 3 to 4 weeks on the brow hairs. The Brow Tint Kit offers up to 12 applications.
The brow tint is available in two shades, it’s easy to apply and it helps you achieve fuller, bold brows within just minutes! What’s not to love?
- Brow Tint
- Cream Activator
- Brow Gold Nourishing Growth Oil 5ml
- Application Brush
- Mixing Dish
- Tint lasts up to 7 days on the skin and up to 3 to 4 weeks on the brow hairs.
- Up to 12 treatments in each kit.
- Available in two versatile shades: Natural Brown or Light Brown.
- Vegan and cruelty-free formulation.
- Bonus Mini Brow Gold included to nourish the brows.
Light Brown Tint
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Resorcinol, p-Phenylenediamine, m-Aminophenol, p-Aminophenol, CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492, Ammonia.
Natural Brown Tint
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, p-Phenylenediamine, m-Aminophenol, Resorcinol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, p-Aminophenol, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492, Ammonia.
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Hydrogen Peroxide, Triethanolamine, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Phosphoric Acid.
Brow Gold Oil
Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Crocus Sativus Flower Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Limonene, Citral, Geraniol, Citronellol, Benzyl Benzoate.
Patch Testing & Skin Prep
Important Note: Before you begin any application, it’s important to complete an allergy patch test. Simply apply a small amount of mixed product to an area of your face (underside of your jaw, corner of your forehead, behind your ear, or the side of your neck). To complete an allergy test properly, you need to ensure there are no other products on the skin. If you notice a burning, tingling, or itching sensation please stop immediately. Do not proceed with the treatment if you notice a reaction after 24 hours.
- Use an oil-free cleanser to remove any makeup.
- To achieve only the best tinting results, you’ll need to completely dry your brows and remove all oils from the skin. This will allow the tint to penetrate beneath the surface layer of the skin and stain the brow hairs evenly.
Prepare Tint Mixture
- Put approximately a pea-sized amount of Tint and a pea-sized amount of Cream Activator into the mixing dish (ensuring ratios are equal parts).
- Use the Application Brush to mix the two products together. Mix until a creamy paste is formed. You will notice the creamy paste develop into a darker shade.
Apply Tint to First Eyebrow
Use the Application Brush to carefully apply the mixed tint formulation to one eyebrow. Spread the tint through the eyebrow evenly to ensure you’re catching all the hairs you want to be coloured.
Blend Tint with Cotton Tip
Once you’ve applied the tint to your first brow, use a dry cotton tip to blend the product through. This will evenly and neatly disperse the tint through the brow.
Create Crisp Shape
Carefully wipe away any excess tint outside of your desired shape. This will achieve a defined and crisp result.
Light Brown Brow Tint Processing Guide:
- For a Blonde shade, allow to process for 2-4 minutes
- For a Soft Brown Shade, allow to process for 5-7 minutes
Natural Brown Brow Tint Processing Guide:
- For a Medium Brown Shade, allow to process for 2-4 minutes
- For a Natural Brown Shade, allow to process for 5-7 minutes
- For a Deep Brown Shade, allow to process for 10 minutes
NOTE: The intensity of your desired results will alter the duration of how long you leave the tint in. We recommend allowing up to 10 minutes for your tint to develop. The longer you leave the tint in the darker the results will be.
TIP: If you’re wanting to achieve an ombre look, remove the tint from the beginning of your brows a few minutes before removing the ends.
Repeat on Second Eyebrow
Start timer (based on Tint Processing Time Guide) for your first brow and follow the application steps for your second brow:
- Apply tint to brow,
- Blend through with cotton tip,
- Wipe away excess tint for a crisp, defined shape,
- Start your second eyebrow timer.
- Once each brow processing for the desired time, remove the tint with a dampened cotton round. Wipe the tint off by sweeping out towards the edge of your face.
- DO NOT scrub back and forth. Scrubbing will remove the skin stain.
Important Note: Your tint will be darker and more defined straight after application. However, it will begin to fade as you wash your face.
24 Hours Post-Application:
- Keep the brows dry for 24 hours after application to achieve a long-lasting effect.
- Avoid using makeup and facial cleansers around the brow area.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight, the use of sunbeds, saunas, steam rooms, and swimming pools.
2 to 3 Days Post-Application:
- Avoid exfoliating around the brow area.
- Avoid the use of a self-tanner around the brow area.
After Tint Has Faded:
- Use your included Brow Gold Nourishing Oil once the tint on your skin has faded. This brow oil will hydrate and promote the healthy growth of your brow hairs.
Brow tint kit
Great kit. I've become allergic to home tints from the chemist, and even sometimes from tint at a beautician, but this was allergy-free for me! Super easy and lovely, sleek kit.
Very easy to use. Love the kit.
I love the thickness of this tint, it is easy to use and a great colour. I do wish you could get in blue/ black for eyelashes.